Friday, May 22, 2009

One of the most embarrasing Burdays ever...







My birthday was two weeks ago....







Went to TGI Fridays.... had a private party with my family...







I was just having my Jack Daniels Burger, untill someone tapped me on the shoulder...







HEY! it was a waiter! he sed " ARE YOU MAX?" i was like" yeah" "is it yr birthday today?" me "errrr....yeeeeeaaahhh" he said "can you please stand up?" me ''why???'' "JUST DO IT!" nah...no laa... he persuaded... so i did this....on the CHAIR!! BIASA LA>>> TGI FRIDAY'S stuff...its considered a TRADITION...



They gave me a Ketchup bottle...held it. i asked"errr..whats this for?" the waiter said"sing or give a speech" the whole crowd was looking at me... WTF!!!



suddenlt i felt heat going through all over my body....




I sang "twinkle Twinkle Lil star" while i was doing it.... An AM MO LANG (caucasian) lady took a picture of me... i was like WTH!!! probably they don't do it there... so i just let it be...


then they brought out the cake... They cheered everybody in the shop to sing the song for me... My face turned tomato... after singing, they put the cake about 2Mtrs away from me and told me to MAKE AN EXPENSIVE WISH AND BLOW THE CANDLE.... and i PUFFED!!! Whoosh!! WENT OFF IT DID! then i sat down, continued with my food....shared the cake...Boy that went well....


No comments:

Post a Comment